Working with the team, your duties will be (but not limited to):
- Assemble and disassemble Laptops and Desktops
- Answer customer queries
- Viruses and faulty Laptops
- Installing authorised applications
- Check PC Tracker is kept up-to-date
- Check stock and collaborate with Suppliers
- Adhere to Health and Safety Guidelines
You will receive in-house and on the job training on the following areas:
- Server Applications
- Customer Care
- Web Design
- IT Systems
- Router and Wireless Applications
- Windows experience on XP/Vista/Windows 7 & 8 &10
- Apple Mac all the OS's
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Experience with building and Repairing Computers.
- Knowledge/experience with setting up Secure Networks.
- Experience with resolving Network or Connection issues.
- Experience of providing good quality Customer Service.
- Understanding of basic Health & Safety.
- Able to work using own initiative
- Friendly and outgoing,
- Able to speak to and provide an outstanding service to customers.
- Eager to learn.
- Well organised.
- Passionate about a career within IT.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Strategic thinking.
- Keen learner.
- Mature approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to listen and participate in discussions.
- Ability to prioritise and cope withdeadlines.
- Desire to learn.
- Able to work well within a team.
- You must have a minimum of a GCSE (or equivalent) in English and maths at grade C/4 or above
- You must have completed a related Level 3 qualification or equivalent for a Level 4 progression.
Ongoing career development and progression opportunities upon completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.Things to consider
- JBC Skills Training Ltd reserve the right to remove this advert any time before the closing date
- We may close this vacancy before the advertised Closing Date, so interested candidates should apply as soon as possible
- This is a fast-tracked, advanced Level 4Network Engineer Standardapprenticeship, some self-study during your weekly working hours in the workplace will be required.