Key Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries proactively with care and due diligence.
- Receiving and responding appropriately to issues as they arise and dealing effectively with the consequences using initiative to prioritise according to the business' needs
- Responsible for all day to day reactive maintenance requirements across the portfolio.
- Working with the Head of Block Management in the preparation of Annual Service Charge Budget and ensuring budgets go out to leaseholders with covering letters and demands on time.
- Monitor expenditure to ensure sufficient funds are available to cover all necessary repairs/works - in conjunction with the Head of Block Management.
- Issuing Section 20 Notices.
- Attending board, AGM/EGM and resident meetings, and taking appropriate minutes.
- Liaise with Head of Block Management regarding company secretarial matters, directorship appointments and resignations, etc.
- Liaise with Head of Block Management regarding sales packs and legal enquiries.
- Liaise with Accounts Department and others as required, regarding payment of service charges and other charges. Ensuring all service charges and ground rent payments are up to date.
- Checking, approving and registering on Qube all invoices relating to reactive maintenance jobs and ensuring that the workflows are kept free.
- Prepare and agree scope of works for repairs and instruct surveyors/contractors in relation to other repairs. Follow through all instructions issues and ensure completion in line with agreed time frame, costs and quality.
- Alongside the Head of Block Management, co-ordinate all legal proceedings for ground rent/service charge arrears and other breach of the lease.
- Ensuring all H&S compliance is up to date and maintaining the risk management system.
- Undertake regular site inspections/meetings/surveys in accordance with the contractual obligations of the company and additional visits as required.
- Ensuring the highest cover of customer service at all times with all internal teams, external stakeholders and customers
- Providing cover for other team members during holiday and sickness absence, and during busy periods
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A minimum of 3 years' RELEVANT experience in the residential property sector, preferably within Central London.
- Articulate telephone manner and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to problem solving.
- Experience of using Qube PM/MRI.
- A practical approach to problem solving and an ability to prioritise tasks.
- Good listening skills and a confidence in handling difficult conversations.
- A*-C (9-4) in GCSE Maths and English
Full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeshipThings to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates