Our Recruitment team is responsible for forging relationships with our contractors that align to our company. We ensure that only the best are recruited for our projects, onboarded efficiently and work closely with them to ensure they can perform their role to the best of their ability.
We work hard and are passionate about what we do and we can guarantee that the work will be enjoyable and fast-paced!
The Recruitment team has two functions and is responsible for both proactive recruitment/headhunting for new opportunities, as well as existing client recruitment/headhunting and on-going engagement with linguists. We are responsible for the recruitment of all contractors/freelancers that service our client requirements. As part of the Sales apprenticeship, you will work alongside the Recruitment Team developing valuable sales and consultant skills that will give you the tools you need to embark on a career in both Sales and/or Recruitment.
Duties will include:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains relationships with current contractors and prospective contractors in the assigned market
- Works closely with Recruiters, Senior Recruiters and members of the sales team
- Makes introductory telephone calls and interviews online
- Carry out professional communications via email both one to one and via bulk campaigns
- Research sources for engaging and encouraging new talent to join The Big Word
- Carry out client and competitor market research
- Complete successful negotiations with customers/candidates
- Build a strong candidate network allowing you to headhunt and 'network' to new contacts
- Support in sell roles and job descriptions to candidates of all levels (Entry and Senior)
- Develops clear and effective verbal introductions to new prospects
- Builds internal relationships with Sales and Marketing to co-ordinate and collaborate on external communications to contractors
- Develop and understanding of the market for self-employment/freelance trends globally, paying particular attention to key areas of interest for The Big Word Group
- Promotes and highlights The Big Word at all opportunities
- Identifies potential sales leads from candidate/contractor discussions
- Keep abreast of the best methods of advertising and promoting roles/The Big Word online
- Demonstrates motivated and self-starter behaviour
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Confident communicator (both written and verbal)
- Positive attitude
- Good organisation, time management and attention to detail
- Passion for the Recruitment/Sales industry
- Competent with Microsoft Office
A-C/8-4 or equivalent in maths and English.Future prospects
Progression within company.