What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Managing Director with the daily admin of the practice and will ensure communication throughout the day to enable clear communications and team working
- Support other members of the team with their work when the volume of work requires.
- Administration tasks
- Typing of letters, memoranda, monthly reports, bills, file notes, etc
- Keep information confidential
- Processing of External Post
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail (including email)
- Updating and maintaining data records and electronic systems
- Working as part of a team to ensure that effective secretarial cover is maintained
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and the firm’s policies
- Taking minutes of meetings and replying to voicemail
- Correspondence on routine matters
- Organising travel arrangements and any other ad hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to build good working relationships with all site personnel and managers.
- Ability to handle complaints positively and work constructively to resolve issues.
- Ability to learn new areas of IT and working specifications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours; ability to work overtime as and when the business needs dictate.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and external clients.
- High level of integrity.
- IT Literate, proficient MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work on own initiative.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C and above including English and Maths.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Expected Start Date: 30/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £14,000.00-£16,000.00 per year
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Expected start date: 27/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8,960.00-£19,827.00 per year