We're looking for a creative and hardworking individual who will enjoy helping us deliver a marketing strategy by planning and executing campaigns across a wide-range of online and offline channels for our channel partner audience.
Main role / Primary responsibilities:
- The primary role will be to help plan and create engaging content aimed at recruiting new channel partners, either targeting new entrants to the marketplace or existing partners currently using Eclipse's competition
- In addition, you will be working with our partners to develop and deliver collaborative campaigns and activities to their end users
- You'll be reporting to the Managing Director directly and working within the Sales and Marketing team
- You will work from our office based in Gateshead, with an opportunity to work remotely when required
Eclipse have ambitious growth plans and to help us get there, we need to exponentially grow our marketing reach allowing us to attract additional channels partners.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You will be people-focused and naturally wants to work with others to succeed
- Great collaboration skills
- Able to operate at a fast pace, managing multiple projects at any one time
- Be proactive and comfortable working on your own
- Adaptable, quick to learn and a hands-on positive approach
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Fun, sense of humour and creative flair
You must have the following:
- 2 A-level passes or equivalent Level 3 qualification
English language requirements:
- GCSE at Grade C, or equivalent
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.