What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Analyse customer revenue aimed to enhance company margin
- Monitoring pricing activities
- Analyse data, identify any areas of concern and liaise with key contacts within the business to ensure data integrity
- Provide guidance for all pricing/costing activities to internal customers
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues within the team
- Build relationships with internal/external Customers, Suppliers to resolve problems and queries
The Apprenticeship offered is Data Analyst Level 4 you will work in a varied and challenging role, and be trained in all procedures required to give you a fantastic grounding for your future career.
Working as part of the Rexel UK Pricing and Rebate Optimisation Team, this is an analytical role with administrative tasks and a potential to develop pricing processes. Your primary role will be to assemble, sort and decipher information into database queries or data fields for computer analysis.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Rexel can offer a great career for the right candidate. Successful completion of the Apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position, and offer advancement opportunites within the Rexel UK Pricing and Rebate Optimisation Team.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 2-9) Essential Things to consider
Experience: • Min. 5 GCSEs A-C, incl. English & Maths • Knowledge and level of proficiency in the use of IT software packages required: Proficient in MS-Access, MS-Excel, Intermediate in MS-Word, PowerPoint • Basic knowledge of ERP would be advantageous, but not essential