will receive ongoing training which will enable you to become a product expertacross the suite of Automotive products. This is a home based working role which requiresa high level of self-motivation.
Role Salary: £18,000
IncentiveReward: In line with the company bonus scheme.
MainDuties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow sales into an existing base of Automotive accounts through
- relationship building, regular contact and sales negotiation.
- Conduct regular customer reviews.
- Set own appointments and manage own diary.
- Ensure accurate and timely management updates and reports.
- Maintain Salesforce database at all times with orders, activity andaccount contact information.
- Achieve annual sales targets and objectives set by the business.
- Manage contractual documentation to ensure full compliance.
- Identify and sell the appropriate product into each customer, maximising margin opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders,within both the sales and operational team as well as key departments.
- Own your own learning, with the support of your line manager and astructured training program.
- Identify new prospects and build and manage new business pipeline.
- Convert incoming company enquiries to become active Copart Sellers
- Follow the Copart Automotive processes at all times.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
to work on own initiative
and driven to improve & progress
time management skills
IT abilitiesPersonal qualities
Willing to learnDesired qualifications
Full UK Driving Licence Future prospects
There are various roles within the Regional Sales team which can provide opportunities to develop sales skills, as well as movement into other specialist sales departments within the business.
Copart aims to invest in our teammates career development through additional apprenticeships, short courses and mentor programs.