The purpose of the role is to generate sales of all Paragon products and services through telephone and email communication and to keep appropriate records on the company's CRM system.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Proactively source and generate sales
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Update the CRM system
- Deal promptly and efficiently with customer queries, including telephone and email correspondence
- Promote and advise on the range to secure sales
- Process orders and payments
- Carry out all necessary administrative duties
- Maintain an up to date product knowledge in order to keep customers informed of our products and services
You will need to be motivated and confidenttalking to people and learning about the products and services you will be selling. It is a target-orientated role, so you will need to be organised and driven to achieve and exceed your targets. Full support will be provided, both by the team at Paragon Training and your dedicated Mercuri International coach.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected business and take the first step towards an exciting career path.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- As this is an entry apprenticeship role, we are focussed on recruiting on potential
- We want to see applicants with the right personality, mindset and commitment to learn
- However, any evidence of previous sales or customer service experience would be looked upon favourably
- We would also like to see a GCSE grade C/4 in maths and English (or equivalent)
- The best fit applicant would be results focussed
- Eager to learn
- Thrive on building relationships
GCSE C or Grade 4 in maths and English (or the equivalent).Future prospects
Paragon Training is an established company in a robust market. They believe strongly in developing and growing talent, so an apprentice deliveringresults will be well placed as further opportunities emerge within the business. Whether or not the successful candidate chooses to stay with Paragon on completion (and it is hoped that they would), they will attain a high standard of qualification delivered by one of the world's leading sales training providers*.
*Mercuri International has been named intwo top 20 global listings for sales training companies in 2020, one compiled by Selling Power and the other TrainingIndustry.comThings to consider
Please ensure that you are able to travel to the offices before applying.