What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Deliver a first class service to customers
- Deal promptly and efficiently with customer enquiries on the telephone and via email
- Sales order processing
- Gain a clear understanding of customers requirements
- Accurately input orders including site contact details and addresses for deliveries
- Effectively communicate with customers, managers and colleagues
- Accurately collect and record customer information including customer interactions onto the CRM system
- Chase outstanding quotations and enquiries
You will complete a Sales executive, Level 4 (Higher national certificate) Apprenticeship, this will be delivered in house, on site via work based training in line with your dedicated assessor coach from our training partner.
You will gain aSales executive, Level 4 (Higher national certificate) Qualification What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once completed this qualification you will be given the opportunity to progress on to the next level qualification. with the potential to move into a team leading role within the branch.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 5-7) Desired Things to consider
Location and Transport to branch (Accessibility)