What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- supporting young people to be prepared for school and appointments and accompanying them
- planning and accompanying young people on activities
- supporting young people to cook and other household tasks
- cleaning and laundry
- writing on case notes
- speaking to professionals
- undertaking support sessions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- health and Social care L4
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent english (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4) Desired