What will the apprentice be doing?
· Assisting the Branch Manager in maximising business profitability.
· To assist in optimising store sales.
· To assist in the day-to-day operation of the store.
· To deliver excellent Customer Service by oneself and through the store team.
· Always setting positive personal examples.
· Deputise for the Branch Manager/ Assistant Manager
· Assisting in implementing company/store policies and procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve a Retail Team Leader Level 4 Apprenticeship and progress to the next level of qualification if desired.
You will gain a Retail Management Level 4 qualification.
This will be delivered in the workplace in conjunction with your assessor coach and our training partner Northern Training Academy
You will receive monthly visits from your coach and have ongoing support.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of qualification, you will move to the next level of management qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness, Man Management Skills
GCSE or equivalent maths , English (Grade 3-7) Desired
Things to consider
Some management experience required