Motus Truck & Van is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle dealerships in the UK. With sites across East Anglia, Hertfordshire & Essex, our facilities are staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, tacho calibration, genuine parts and more.
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit Heavy Vehicle Apprentice Technicians to join our branches below:
This will be an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, enthusiastic and proactive individual who is looking to start a career in the Motor Trade. The positions will offer the right candidates the chance to work for one of the world's most prestigious companies.
They will also give the successful applicants the chance to develop their own skills in all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair work, whilst working on some of the world's most sought after vehicles.
What you will do
* Carrying out maintenance and repair work
* Visual inspections and care of customer vehicles
* Completion of relevant documentation
* Working with System Technicians on more complex and extensive repair tasks
* Guaranteeing professional level of product
* Fostering contacts to key individuals, associations and groups in the region
* Studying on the Commercial Vehicle Technician scheme
* You will learn to diagnose and repair faults through
* Practical and theoretical learning
* You will be trained to carry out the frequent routine maintenance required
* of heavy vehicles and you'll learn how to use our STAR
* Diagnostic equipment
* Able to travel to all group locations regularly
Who You Are?
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a driven individual
* Have the ability to demonstrate a keen determination and desire to succeed within a fast moving and target driven sales environment
* Have an interest and passion for commercial vehicles
* Driven by exceeding targets
* Have the ability to lead and motivate the team
* Have a knowledge of the motor trade and a genuine interest in the brand
* Demonstrate the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and prospective customers and trade partners
* You will be a role model for customer service excellence, leading by example and having the ability to bring out the best in your team
* Will possess an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand
Come join us
Does this sound like your next challenge? We hope so and we look forward to receiving your application.
From day 1 as a Motus Truck & Van colleague, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing after 5,10 & 15 years
Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
Career progression opportunities
Death in service
Quarterly Awards (Leading Stars)
Long Service Awards
Refer a friend introduction fee
Internal engagement initiatives
Employee Assistance programme
Salary Finance (Low interest loans & financial advice including savings)
Retail discounts saving GBPGBPGBP's at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and much more
We keep the country moving
Motus Truck & Van is a company built around the vision of being a commercial vehicle employer of choice and the first thought for customers looking for Mercedes-Benz vans and trucks. Our mission is to help customers reach their destination with confidence, using our experience and expertise to provide the best possible experience for customers and their vehicles.
It's why we come to work every day.
We operate 10 branches across East Anglia, Hertfordshire and Essex, and each of our facilities is staffed by experienced professionals who specialise in providing support to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Not only can we supply new and used trucks and vans, we also offer an array of aftersales services, including overnight vehicle servicing and MOTs, genuine parts and more
What's in it for you?
Joining Motus Truck & Van is an exciting opportunity to join a top-performing commercial vehicle dealer group, which delivers first-class service informed by a genuine understanding of customer needs.
We put our colleagues first and promote a culture of growth, ambition and development where anything is possible and we shine a light on good work, rewarding those who live and breathe our values