We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to work as an Apprentice Parts Sales Advisor to work within a busy department for one of our clients based in Ollerton, Nottingham. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to kickstart a professional career working for a well-established automotive remanufacturer who are one of the European Leaders in the automotive parts business. The successful candidate will be a key part of the Company's sales function and will be provided with on the job training.
As someone who will support the sales team, acting as front-line liaison between the customer and their turbocharger requirements, we are looking for someone who is outgoing, motivated and is looking to build skills in customer support, carrying out administrative tasks and the use of systems.
Your daily duties will include:
* Deal with incoming customer telephone enquiries and help covert into sales.
* Invoice out customers sales and help support the dispatch as per customer requirements.
* Organize courier labels.
* Process invoices for all goods sold and supporting the booking-in process of parts.
* Help process job cards into finished turbo stock including adding both parts and labour.
* To support with the ordering of branch stationary within the financial parameters.
* Undertake filing duties in line with Company policy and procedures.
* Respond to other Ad-Hoc requests made by higher Management as and when required.
No previous professional experience is required for this Apprentice opportunity but someone who possesses a willingness to learn and enthusiasm towards developing a career, good communication skills and a basic level of technical knowledge is essential.
This role is full time, permanent and is offering a rate of GBP6.00ph to begin with. If you feel this would be a great role for you, then please go ahead and apply