We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to work as a Repair Contract Apprentice to work within a busy department for one of our clients based in Coventry. This is a great opportunity and apprenticeship for someone looking to kickstart a professional customer service career working for a well-established automotive remanufacturer who are one of the European Leaders in the automotive parts business. The successful candidate will be a key part of the Company's procurement and supply functions and will be provided with on the job training.
As someone who will be acting as front-line liaison support for customers and colleagues, we are looking for someone who is outgoing, motivated and is looking to build skills in customer support, carrying out administrative tasks and the use of systems.
Your daily duties will include:
* Helping the company source raw materials, remanufacture their products and deliver the finished products to their Defence partners.
* Ensuring that our products are delivered to our customers as agreed with their delivery plan.
* Work to gain a strong understanding of the steps involved in an end-to-end supply chain.
* Play a key role in ensuring that the Company remanufacture the products with OEM. specifications and deliver within the contractual timeframes.
* Undertake filing duties in line with Company policy and procedures and other administrative duties as and when required.
* Respond to other Ad-Hoc requests made by higher Management as and when required.
No previous professional experience is required for this Apprenticeship opportunity but someone who possesses a willingness to learn and enthusiasm towards developing a career, good communication skills and a basic level of technical knowledge is essential.
This role is full time, permanent and is offering a rate of GBP12,000 per annum to begin with. If you feel this would be a great role for you, then please go ahead and apply