Ready to join a highly motivated team of IT experts?
Passionate about helping others succeed?
Want to share your knowledge and get stuck into projects?
Optimising IT are a successful and rapidly growing IT support and consultancy company, who are eager to find top-quality talent to join their team. From consultancy, staff training and system upgrades to cyber security testing, network compliance checks and much more Optimising IT have experts ready to help its clients overcome any IT challenges.
Optimising IT is a friendly and positive work environment that’s bursting with energy. Enjoy plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and take advantage of agile working.
Alongside your role, you'll be studying towards a nationally-recognised level 3 ICT Apprenticeship, delivered by Professional Apprenticeships via 1-1 tutor support and classroom sessions.
You will learn:
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware
- How to provide support to clients with technical queries
- How to escalate complex queries to the 2nd line support team
- How to set up laptops and PCs for new users
- How to install and set up software
- How to manage servers
- How to help the team with network cabling
- GCSE grade 4/C or higher English and Maths
- Passion and aptitude for technology
- Desire to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior customer service experience would be an advantage
- Experience of building or repairing computers would be an advantage but not essential