Due to continued success, an opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Operative to join the world leader in the development and production of inks, dyes and functional coatings.
*No Previous Experience Required as Full Training will be Given*
Manufacturing Operative (Inplant Technician)
Competitive Salary + pension + 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
Average of 40 hours per week over a 4-week period (working shifts)
Do you want to work for a company colleagues describe as "an excellent place to work" with "good managers and great colleagues?" Some also highlight "the (excellent) health & safety culture [and the] "good pension and good organisation". Do you like the idea of working for an "ethical company who invest heavily in training of workforce to continually improve?” If the answer is a resounding yes - please read on...
Based at their customer site at Burnley, as a Manufacturing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Blending of inks to customer requirements.
- Colour matching quality control.
- Assisting on print trials.
- Stock management.
- Support customers with technical and operational requirements.
The Ideal Manufacturing Operative will have:
- Basic secondary education at GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent.
- FLT (Fork Lift Truck) License desirable but not essential as full training available.
The Manufacturing Operative Role and Why it Could be a Good Fit for you:
This role offers a real opportunity to join an established team of technicians, providing 24/5 cover to customer at this in-plant site.
- It is a customer facing role and we are therefore looking for someone with a passion for service.
- We will be looking for a team player willing to develop and adapt current skills to suit the role with the ability to follow procedures and instruction.
- A good attitude with a high regard for safety is essential.
If you are looking to enhance your knowledge from a customer perspective and would like to form part of this exciting Inplant operation, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Company Information and Perks of the Job:
Our client is the world's largest producer of printing inks and pigments and a leading provider of materials to packaging, publication, coatings, plastics, cosmetics, electronic materials, brand protection, specialty services and other industrial markets. Their professional team are supported to ensure they reach their true potential - For over 200 years, our client's employees have developed a long history of industry firsts. Many of their employees have been recognised by the industry for their accomplishments, achieving impressive accolades and NAPIM awards.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Training and Career Progression Opportunities
How to apply for the Inplant Manufacturing Operative role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Manufacturing Operative in Burnley job, please send your CV with any supporting documents to email@example.com, quoting the job title and job reference number.
No agencies, please. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Factory Operative, Process Engineer, Customer Service Representative, Ink Specialist, Colour Blender, Colour Mixer, Factory Operative Burnley, Manufacturing Operative Burnley.