What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Sales calls for new business/clients
- Managing new service agreements. Supporting customers with service offerings to manage maintenance and H&S standards
- Increase customer base, driver training & casual hire within territory with planned visits
- Delivery of Company catalogue/point of sale information to highlight additional transaction/sales opportunities
- Finding machine, racking and mezzanine and access and security sales opportunities. Partnering with the Area Manager/Key Account Manager
Delivered at the workplace using a blended learning approach
Level 4 certificateWhat is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression through the Sales Organisation within the Altegra Business
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Presentation skills, Number skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 1-9) Essential