At Pret A Manger you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
A Pret Team Member or Team Member Star works as part of a team in a Pret shop in the kitchen, front of house and delivery. They follow the 3 core Pret behaviors in all aspects of their work: Passion, Team working and Clear Talking. They are responsible for creating an efficient & welcoming environment, engaging and "wowing" our customers and producing great quality Pret food. Key focuses for the role are team work, the 6 key points of service and production, cleanliness and productivity.
- To always follow the 6 key points of Service
- To serve customers efficiently, politely, and quickly in an engaging manner
- To take the time to respond to customers needs and to deliver an outstanding service
- To always wear clean and immaculate uniform on shift
- To ensure products are presented in bags or trays according to Pret standards.
Delicious foot & drink
- To create delicious food according to Pret standards in an efficient, safe environment
- To ensure stock is rotated and used according to standards.
- To attend induction to Pret Course & pass the Pret food hygiene test
- To adhere to financial standards on Tills