You will be required to provide support to three forensic sites thus ensuring the efficient and efficient running of the units. The post holder will be required to work closely with the Admin Manager to provide an effective and responsive service. The post requires the ability to work flexibly in a busy environment, liaising effectively with professionals from a range of disciplines, using your own initiative whilst maintaining client confidentiality.
To work alongside and to cover, when appropriate, other administration staff across several locations.
- To provide executive assistant support to senior managers/directors in the service.
- To minute and note take during HR hearings, disciplinary meetings, service meetings, and other meetings and work with HR and provide admin support where required.
- To work on mini projects, maintaining organisational skills to match.
- To be flexible and able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- To provide admin support for the Forensic Local Induction programme.
- To set up service meetings and HR hearings, book rooms, book venues, invite and coordinate attendees, and minute meetings of senior managers and coordinate the production of large documents, for HR hearings or senior management meetings.
- To administer the provision of primary healthcare services.
- To provide a comprehensive administrative service, including processing all reports, correspondence and documentation, and related filing, and photocopying.
- To pick up and relay visitors to and from Reception, escorting them as required.
- To provide support for service functions, where lead is on leave or unavailable, as required, eg training function.
- To maintain office filing systems and ensure information relating to service users is accessible to relevant staff, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- To coordinate files on relevant database systems ensuring data quality is monitored and any concerns raised.
- To provide administrative support for presentations including setting up of equipment, providing handouts and refreshments as appropriate.
- As a team member to work flexibly in order that essential priority tasks are covered and dealt with, adhering to any task management systems in place in the team.
- To ensure regular maintenance of non-clinical equipment within the team, ensuring that equipment is reported for repair as necessary.
- To undertake the in-putting of activity data on to the appropriate Information Systems, and to assist in the collation of statistical information for the purpose of contract and quality monitoring.
AT ELFT you will be studying towards a Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard over the course of 15 months.