We are currently recruiting for Graduate Structural Engineers to join our Graduate Scheme in our busy team in Exeter, EX5 2UL.
Graduate Structural Engineer Duties:
We are currently offering exciting full-time opportunities for talented people to join our Exeter team as Graduate Structural Engineers.
Through our Graduate Scheme, we offer the opportunity to reach chartered status quickly whilst training on our ICE approved training scheme. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with a high degree of carefully supported responsibility from the out-set, dealing directly with clients and getting involved in the detailed design of a wide variety of projects, as well as gaining invaluable experience by working with a team of friendly experienced professionals.
Graduate Structural Engineer Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will hold a degree (2:1 or higher) from a Joint Board of Moderators fully or partially accredited course.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience in other software packages such as AutoCAD, Revit, Tedds and Tekla Structural Designer would be useful but not essential (as we will teach you this!).
Graduate Structural Engineer Benefits:
- Competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience
- Easy access to transport links, open-plan offices, a sociable, friendly team
- Flexible working hours
- Professional subscription paid by employer
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- ICE Approved Training Scheme
- Training options for IStructE
- Pension contributions
About the Company:
Craddys is a 64-strong consultancy of civil & structural engineering enthusiasts producing highly professional work in from vibrant and friendly open-plan offices in Bristol, Exeter & Wakefield. The consultancy works in a wide range of sectors including; industrial, healthcare, schools, residential, heritage, retail, commercial and sustainability, with project values ranging from GBP10k up to GBP100M.
If you think you are suitable for this Graduate Structural Engineer role, please apply now!
You must have the right to work in the UK on a permanent basis.