This prestigious Recruitment organisation specialise in Headhunting senior executives and placing them in GBP100k+ roles across the world. Due to their outstanding reputation in the market, business is booming and they are seeking analytical, research-driven and high calibre graduates to join their close-knit team.
About the Research/Executive Search Client:
- They work with a variety of high calibre clients, predominately within Retail
- A small team of Executive Search and Headhunting specialists
- Operate a collaborative and supportive office environment
- Specialise in placing Board and Executive members in high powered positions across the world
- Stylish, open plan offices in Central London
About your Role as a Researcher:
- Predominantly a research-based role
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Market mapping around your industry, current trends and senior movements in the field
- Working allocated projects to assist the career changes of Senior Board/Executive members
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
What are they looking for?
- 2:1/1st class graduates from a research-based degree
- Ideally undertaken a dissertation or research project
- Commercial experience desirable but not essential
- Personable, analytical, organised and thorough in their approach to work
- Team players - this is an essential part of the team culture
Want to know more about Executive Search opportunities? Let us know!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection