Here at Size? we are currently looking for the brightest talent to join our Buying Team situated at our Head Office in Bury, Greater Manchester. This exciting apprenticeshipwill giveyou the opportunity of taking the next step in yourcareer within the world of retailbuying & merchandising.
You'll be working alongsideour BuyingTeam who will give you support every step of the way through your apprenticeship. As your experience grows, you will receive plenty of opportunities to develop your career. We also offer a rewards package that stand out, including extensive staff discounts on Size? and JD Group products and services and an employer contribution pension scheme.
To support the buying team with day-to-day admin and management of files.
- Assist the Buying Team with the day to day running of the range (adding lines into planners, updating style codes, etc.)
- Compile weekly competitor shopping reports to highlight activity, missed opportunities and promotional activity
- Provide sell-through and raffle sign up information to brands on weekly basis
- Support the Buying Assistant with any order amendments and post trade actions
- Monitor web lines to make sure intake images are correct and appearing on the website in a timely manner
- Liaise with brands on samples and updates throughout the season
- Complete weekly trade admin tasks (top 50's, launch product rankings, best and worst overviews)
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Retail experience
- Current marketplace knowledge and a passion for size? product is essential
- Knowledge of Excel is key
- Good organizational skills
- Social media awareness and understanding the relevance to the category
- Have a passion for the product and a willingness and desire to learn
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Confidence in their knowledge of the market and ability to challenge and influence across all levels
You must haveminimum GCSE grades of 4/C or above (or equivalent) in both Mathematics and English.Future prospects
As you develop your buying and merchandising skills, knowledge and behaviours you will naturally progress your career into a BuyingAssistant role.
On completion of the apprenticeship there maybe the opportunity to continue your learning through a Higher (Degree) Apprenticeship.