Reporting to the Business Administration Team Lead, the Business Administration Apprentice will join a team of administrators who are responsible for a variety of administrative and reception-based tasks in a thriving recruitment business.
The Business Administration Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification and will develop their professional skills by supporting on a variety of tasks and through customer facing activities such as taking telephone calls and responding to emails.
Main Areas of Focus:
- Managing a telephone switchboard, directing calls and taking messages.
- Greeting candidates and clients – offering refreshments and directing to meeting areas.
- Formatting CVs.
- Posting job adverts online.
- Answering candidate queries via telephone and email.
- Supporting the administration team with vetting procedures.
- Adhoc administrative tasks.