As a Single Point of Contact Recovery Worker with Change Grow Live, you'll work with people who use our services, helping them get to where they want to be.
The post holder will work as part of the SPOC team (single point of contact), providing a single point of contact for all communication into Spectrum. The SPOC team work on a rota ensuring the service is fully operational 6 days per week, with service hours being Mon and Sat 9am-5pm and Tues-Thurs 9am-7pm.
The SPOC will provide a combination of telephone triage, advice and brief intervention, onward signposting to universal services across Hertfordshire, as well as handling communication and enquiries from a wide range of professionals and partner organisations.
Being the first point of contact for all enquiries into Spectrum the post holder will be required to have knowledge of services in Hertfordshire and support Spectrums "no wrong door" approach to all communication received.
Daily duties include:
- Be the main port of call for all data relating matters as well as undertake regular and ad hoc requests from the Services Manager/Data Analyst, Regional Data Manager, and other CGL Senior Management
- Be a first point of contact for people who use CGL services, offering them advice and helping them get to where they need to be.
- Support collection of data to enable production of prescriptions and recording.
- Batch printing prescriptions.
- Attend relevant meetings and forums as requested.
- Manage an electronic filing system to ensure that client data and information are kept in an orderly and accessible manner. (CRiiS)