The Tower Hamlets Mental Health Care of Older People offers assessment, treatment, care and support for individuals and their carers who are residents of Tower Hamlets.
Our Community Mental Health Team for Older People (CMHT OP) is an integrated mental health and social care team providing assessment, intervention and treatment. The CMHT provides a high quality service by working in partnership with service users, over the age of 65 years, and their carers to promote recovery.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Welcoming patients/visitors to Robinson Centre and make sure they are seen to
- Outcome outpatients appointment/ book patients follow up appointment & print off letters in absence of Admin staff
- Logging jobs with Estates Helpdesk
- Photocopying and printing off documents
- Uploading progress notes onto RiO
- Use outlook calendar to book meeting rooms for internal and external staff
- Update movement sheet/signing in-out sheets weekly
- Upload old movement sheet onto the K:Drive
- Uploading and recording documents onto RiO
- Transport Booking for OT & DMC Groups; Psychologist and Occupational therapist
- Tidy up the notice board in receptions area
- Update Staff photo board in reception area
AT ELFT you will be studying towards an NHS Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard over the course of 15 months.