Graduate Sales Engineer
GBP22,000 + Progression + Training + Bonus + more!
Kirkcaldy - Commutable from Dunfermline, St Andrews, Cupar, Kinross, Alloa, Glenrothes, Stirling, Perth
Are you a Graduate Mechanical or Civil Engineer looking to kick-start your career in a UK-leading company who offer excellent progression and training opportunities to contribute towards your professional development?
On offer is the chance to join a market-leading engineering company who offer excellent training and shadowing opportunities to allow you to establish your career, and a company bonus scheme to supplement your yearly earnings.
The company are world leaders in the production and installation of liquid containment solutions, and work with a range of sectors including Emergency Aid worldwide. They are now looking for a Graduate Sales Engineer to join the team in a key role to manage and support existing customers and develop new business in the North of the UK.
This role would suit a Graduate with an Engineering based degree or a Mechanica/Civil Engineer with experience working within a technical field.
- Work alongside the Regional Sales Manager to support existing clients and encourage new business in the North of the UK
- Be a point of contact for clients assisting with enquiries, quotes and orders
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships
- Read technical drawings and specify products to meet customer needs
- Degree or similar in Engineering (Mechanical or Civil Engineering preferred.)
- Experience with CAD Packages
- Full Clean UK driving license
- Sales/Business experience desirable
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria please apply or contact Nathaniel Morgan at Rise Technical Recruitment.