The purpose of the role is to develop an initial annual sales revenue of a minimum value of £400k of new business in Year One, this would be derived from own sourced leads in addition to leads Organically or Website/ Social Media Driven.
- Managing the qualification process of SME, Construction leads and all other types of sales enquiries
- Self build pipeline by Identifying appropriate prospects
- Make effective qualifying calls to ensure leads meet requirements
- Design and Submit Renewable Solutions to Customers via software platforms (PV Sol, CAD etc)
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate quotations
- Manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Achieve new business sales goals by assessing client needs and following a defined selling process
- Recommend and Attend Relevant Regional and Local Trade Shows
- Inputting, updating and managing projects on CRM
- Ensuring EEL has up to date presence on Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc) posting about completed projects
- Developing and Working with EEL'S Web Company on a Strategy and carry out necessary works to Generate New Sales Leads in all Sectors (Google Ads, Blogs etc)
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Detail orientated
- Effective time manager
- Highly organised and methodical
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Possess a "professional edge" when dealing with clients.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good written and telephone manner
- Previous experience of working within a sales or customer service administration team.
- Experience in B2B & B2C sales
- Previous experience in detail orientated role
- Interest or knowledge in Renewable Energy
- Strong communicator, written and verbal, at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Administration skills
- Able to take criticism
- Competent in IT, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is essential in addition to experience in social media, website landing pages and SEO
A*- C (4-9) or equivalent in maths and English is desired but not essential.Future prospects
We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team.
This is a real opportunity for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of the team and grow with the company.