What are they looking for in a Graduate Finance Analyst?
- Competitive salary with competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
The Graduate Finance Analyst Role Involves:
- 2:1 recent graduate
- Numerate individuals with a logical mind and an interest in financial modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants who are highly analytical and have great attention to detail
- Individuals who are competent in MS packages - specifically excel
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders
- Financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Assisting with the forecasting cycle
- Supplementing the development of financial models for sales and margins
- Preparing audit backups
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering