Provisionwise are an outbound contact centre based in Roker, Sunderland.
We are looking for a new team member to join our growing business as a Business Developement Generator
The Roles and responsibilties will include:
- Speakingwith new and potential customers and present the benefits of our products
- Learn to effectively objection handle during a sales situation
- Learn to effectively close a sale
- Learn to effectively recognise buying signals from customers
- Learn how to personalise a sales call i.e question effectively, build rapport
- Learn how to overcomerejection
The Successful candidate will be given additional training around sales, Q&C and the products we offer.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Personable and professional
- Goodcommunication skills
- Good IT skills
- To be adaptable and willing to embrace change
- Approachable, warm and friendly
- Willing to commit to the amount of study included in the qualification
- GCSE A-C or 9-4 in Maths and English (or equivalent) would be desirable.
- Good ICT knowledge
To become fully employed.Things to consider
Applications will be processed by Milltech Training.