Executive Search researcher - Graduate
Are you a recent graduate and unsure what career route to pursue?
Are you academically strong, enthusiastic, competitive and target-driven?
Does working in a highly competitive consultative role appeal to you?
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Executive Search Researcher position to join their expanding team based in London, where they will be consulting with C-Suite professionals early in their careers.
Our client is a leading international executive and board advisory consulting firm, specialising in recruitment into the finance sector. They have placed 20% of the current FTSE 50 Chairs and have an unrivalled, reputable position in the industry.
Our client is actively working with 40 of the FTSE 100 and 45 of the Fortune Global 500 companies. Their global operations mean you will be working with one of the most experienced and internationally minded teams in the executive search industry.
Your role as a Graduate Executive Search Researcher
Within your first 6 months, you will primarily be involved in researching and shadowing other researchers and senior researchers. After 6 months, you will do role-play calls with more senior researchers. As your level of responsibility grows, you will lead candidate meetings and ask most of the questions, engaging with the client.
Why this company? - Graduate Executive Search Researcher
- Competitive base salary between GBP30-GBP32k depending on experience, with a pay rise of roughly GBP5k per annum
- 26 days holiday (rises with length of time at company)
- Discretionary bonus once per year depending on length of time at company
- Healthcare provided by our client
- Meritocratic promotion environment with clear targets, where you are encouraged to take on more responsibility
- Uncapped earning potential
- Extensive on-the-job training with occasional external training
- Extra month salary at Christmas
- Opportunity to work at the very top of the industry with top companies
Extra perks - Graduate Executive Search Researcher
- Monthly 15-minute session with masseuse per employee
- Weekly meals prepared by chef
- 10% pension provided by client company
- Business book club every month - the book will be relevant to the work they do and market trends
What we look for - Graduate Executive Search Researcher
- Strong academic background, with a minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree from a Top 10 university
- Previous commercial office experience ideal. This could include work placement, summer work, internships or post-graduate experience
- Business-minded, ambitious and wanting to build a long-standing career
- Positive, can-do attitude and immersed in world of business
- Eligibility to work in the U.K.
If you feel as though you possess the attributes to be successful in this position, please send through your C.V. as soon as possible and we will be in touch!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you to give you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection