You'll reportto the SVP GN Marketing and is a central role working closely with product marketing, marketing communications and key stakeholders across the business.
- Support the Product Marketing and Marketing Communications teams with the execution of marketing programs, projects and campaigns
- Product Marketing
- Conduct desk/web-based market research to collect market, customer and competitive information. Work with the Product Marketing Managers on the analysis and presentation of the information for internal teams, and maintain an intranet of the information
- Manage product marketing content (such as content on website, in collateral and in customer presentations) by organizing information on the intranet and keeping it up to date by applying version control and archiving
- Help Product Marketing Managers create content such as helping prepare presentations, video storyboards, collateral and web pages
- Marketing Communications
- Support Marketing Communications team in all aspects of campaign planning & execution for campaigns globally (for example Coordinating and operating virtual events, including speaker liaison, platform setup and branding, media and event research, liaising with vendors/suppliers, event promotion and management)
- Maintain company and product profile content on 3rd party web presences such as industry association and partner websites, including keeping them up to date and identifying opportunities to add further content
- Support operational management by managing the budget tracking spreadsheet, managing marketing team project tasks in Asana (including in agile marketing mode), managing all team project documentation on the intranet, and creating marketing results reports
- Work with shared services across the different digital marketing activities
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
The role would suit someone who is:
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-starting candidate with a 'can do' attitude.
- Able to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment and relishes challenging objectives.
- Able to demonstrate high integrity, reliability and trustworthiness in getting work completed against expectations jointly agreed with their manager and other stakeholders in the business.
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- To be eligible to study for a degree, typically candidates will have achieved grade C or above in at least five GCSEs, and at least two A-levels passes or any equivalent Level 3 qualifications.
- Any Level 3 Apprenticeship
Non-standard Entry with work experience:
- Equivalent work experience (typically 2 years relevant experience at an appropriate level) - candidates may have previously been in a digital marketer role or be able to demonstrate a real passion and personal experience in digital marketing.
- Relevant professional qualifications and/or work experience will be taken into consideration where the applicant has the judged potential to benefit from the programme, allowing for contextualized applications. The nature of an applicant's work experience is as important if not more so than the duration of that experience. The experience could include Digital and Marketing Analysts, Digital Marketing Executives, Digital Marketing Campaign Managers, Social Media Specialists, Content Marketing Executives, Digital Producers and Pay Per Click Analysts.
Informal interviews may be held by academic/ admissions staff where:
- The suitability of a candidate is in doubt and further evidence is sought.
- The candidate presents an unusual set of qualifications taken or pending, and an appropriate conditional offer needs to be determined.
- Candidates may need advice on the appropriateness of the programme.
Applicants invited for an informal interview will always be informed of its purpose.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Potential full-time position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.Things to consider
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.