In this exciting entry level position, theWeb AnalyticsApprenticewill have the opportunity to be involved in multiple aspects ofdigitaldata and analysis within theJet2Marketing department.
The work is targeted to be challenging, varied and exciting, and will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge of other areas of the business whilstdevelopingkey industry skillsand an understanding of the professional work environment.
Basedin theWeb Analyticsteam,sittingwithin thewider E-commerce function- you'll beworking towards becoming aDigital Analytics specialistwhilst gainingvaluable commercial experienceacrossthe breadth and depth of all things E-commerce, supporting different initiatives with data and insights to support the business in achieving its goals.
You will useGoogle Analytics 360, Google Tag ManagerandTableau amongst other platforms to extract, manipulate and analyse data, create stories, and draw conclusions - which in turn will informthe business onwebactivity, trends, and opportunities through actionable insights, effectively communicated by you.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working with other members of theAnalyticsteam totrack Website activity, ensuring accurate data and full web coverage
- Building and deliveringaccurate and insightfulreportsfor the wider business
- Completing ad-hoc requests, supporting other teams in resolving challenges and answering questions through data and insight
- Build relationships with other teams across the company to help identify theirchallenges and support with data
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills
- Strong IT skills
- An effective and enthusiastic communicator
- You will have a demonstrable passion for all things digital
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent IT skills, preferably at GCSE level (or equivalent) or above.
Youmust not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similarsubject.Future prospects
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.Things to consider
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates