We are currently recruiting for GRADUATE ENTRY LEVEL ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANTS and COORDINATORS on behalf of one of clients, a leading global brand with offices based in the Kingston upon Thames area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduate or 2nd jobber with excellent communication skills and organisational ability.
PLEASE APPLY NOW IF YOU MATCH ALL OR MOST OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS!
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and committed to delivering an excellent customer service
- CAREER FOCUSED - desire to forge a career with a leading global brand
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Ability to organise/prioritise workload and meet deadlines and multi-task
- Excellent time-management and ability to understand and respond to business priorities
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently
- Keen to learn and develop personal skill set
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to build relationships with retailers and colleagues
- A committed team member who is reliable & enthusiastic
- Working Knowledge of CRM systems
- Working knowledge of Photo-shop/image editing software
- Working Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
- Customer service and sales experience
- Social media and marketing skills
- Live within an easy commutable distance from the Kingston upon Thames area.