Are you a Graduate Mechanical or Civil Engineer? Are you looking to kick-start your career in a UK-leading company who offer excellent training and development?
On offer is the chance to join a market-leading engineering company who offer excellent training and shadowing opportunities to allow you to establish your career, and a company bonus scheme to supplement your yearly earnings.
The company are world leaders in the production and installation of liquid containment solutions, and work with a range of sectors including Civil, Construction and Emergency Aid worldwide. They are now looking for a Graduate Engineer to join the team in a key role to manage and support existing customers and develop new business in the North of the UK.
This role would suit a Graduate with an Engineering based degree or a Mechanical/Civil Engineer with experience working within a technical field.
- Work alongside the Regional Sales Manager to support existing clients and encourage new business in the North of the UK
- Be a point of contact for clients assisting with enquiries, quotes and orders
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships
- Read technical drawings and specify products to meet customer needs
- Degree or similar in Engineering (Mechanical or Civil Engineering preferred)
- Experience with any CAD Packages
- Ability to build key relationships
- Outgoing personality
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria please apply or contact Nathaniel Morgan at Rise Technical Recruitment -