A quality Apprenticeship Training Provider is looking for self-motivated individuals to join their Apprenticeship Trainer team to deliver high quality Adult Care standards Levels 2 - 5.
You need to enjoy developing people in a learning environment and occupationally competent in the Adult Care Sector. We are looking for qualified Apprenticeship Trainers or Trainees around the Surrey border.
Adult Care Apprenticeship Trainers
Work From Home
Main Purpose of the Job
You will be responsible for managing a caseload of learners, able to organise and prioritise work to ensure that learners are motivated to achieve their Apprenticeship in a timely manner.
You will conduct remote visits using Microsoft Teams and visit apprentices within their workplace to provide coaching, teaching and learning, review progress, set targets, provide support and assess work undertaken.
Successful applicants will be required to work within a 50-mile radius of their base and attend the main office in Ferndown, Dorset as required.
* Teach and assess all aspects of the Apprenticeship Standards, including functional skills.
* Record learners progress using an online e-Portfolio and online tracking platform (OneFile).
* Self-generate starts to maintain and maximise caseload.
* Engage with learners and employers.
* Demonstrate a commitment to quality and compliance.
* Self-develop and record own CPD.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
* You should be occupationally competent in Adult Care.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Ability to plan and organise own work schedule.
* Car user - with full driving licence.
* GCSE A-C Maths, English & ICT/or demonstrate competence at this level.
* An assessing and/or teaching qualification
* Experience with delivering all aspects of the Apprenticeship Standards.
* DBS check as appropriate.
* Mobile and flexible working is required.
* Willingness to travel with overnight stays if required.
* Willing to undertake training & development to meet the needs of the job.
* To be professional, co-operative and flexible to meet organisational and stakeholder needs, undertaking such duties as may reasonably be expected.
* A strong commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of learners.
* Able to demonstrate a commitment to Equality and Diversity.
* Comply with Health & Safety legislation and policy.
* Act with environmental sustainability in mind at all times.
* Competitive salary.
* Business mileage paid at 35p per mile.
* 25 days paid holiday increasing to 30 days per year plus bank holidays.
* An opportunity to purchase additional annual leave up to 5 days per year.
* A day off work to celebrate your birthday.
* Excellent training and development opportunities.
* Regular feedback and individual development planning.
* Use of mobile phone and laptop.
* Based from home with regular homeworking opportunities.
How to apply for the Adult Care Apprenticeship Trainer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK