Location – Stokenchurch (a mixture of office and home working)
Salary – £15,000
Hours – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Duration – Fixed term contract up to 18 months
What are we looking for?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join the IT team.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining content on DEKRA internal and external systems such as the DEKRA website, CRM tools and e-commerce. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will also provide ongoing support to the Business Development, IT and Marketing teams.
Upon completing this apprenticeship you will receive a Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification.
Your role will involve:
- Overseeing and maintaining the following internal and external systems including (but not limited to):
- DEKRA Automotive, DEKRA Expert and DEKRA Organisational and Process Safety’s website content using First Spirit system
- Salesforce CRM data management
· Working in collaboration with other teams and departments when required
- Design and develop creative and engaging content when requested, on a range of topics that is on Brand and of the highest quality
- Attend weekly training sessions to complete course modules designed around Digital Marketing
- Attend meetings as required at DEKRA offices and remotely
- To meet all learning commitments of the apprenticeship as directed by your line manager, mentor and or the learning/training provider. Assigned qualifications and an end point assessment must be completed. This can include presentations, portfolios, units of assessment and exams
We are looking for people who can demonstrate:
- GCSE’s in Math’s, English, ICT; grades C/4 or higher, or functional skills level 2 or higher
- Some experience of creating digital content using relevant software would be advantageous
- Ability to interpret requirements effectively, including understanding and developing briefs
- Creative and inventive, with strong visual design skills, and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to be organised, work efficiently and working across multiple projects managing your time effectively and meeting set deadlines
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to create content that conforms to Brand Identity standards and compliments the design look and feel of the Brand
- Able to produce a varied range of digital resources including written articles, videos and infographics
A career with DEKRA is never dull and offers unlimited opportunities for people with the desire to succeed who want to work with a forward thinking, customer-focused company.
DEKRA’s promise is to ensure the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. Protecting people, assets and communities is at the core of what we do helping a variety of clients in different sectors to work, live and operate in a safe place.
With deep roots in the automotive industry since 1925, we also support our clients in optimising sales and customer satisfaction coaching and training programs addressing the full scope of the automobile business.
The breadth and depth of our expertise in behavioural and process safety makes us globally recognised specialists and trusted advisors in the field. We help our clients understand and evaluate their risks and work together to develop pragmatic solutions.
About the Team
We care passionately about our staff and establish clear direction and expectation, whilst creating a supportive environment to succeed. Our leaders are committed to establishing an environment where people feel valued, cared for, can flourish and are encouraged and supported to develop. We know that if we collaborate together, with a singular focus on our customers needs, we will continue to be a successful and sustainable business.