As a quality control technician, you will perform quality control checks on company products across all three sites to ensure they meet required health and safety and quality standards.
To ensure success as a quality control technician, you should have a strong working knowledge of mathematical concepts, excellent visual awareness and attention to detail, and the ability to work with minimal supervision and communicate across multi department teams at various levels, both internally and externally.
Key Aspects: Thequality control technician role is critical to the success of the company and will drive results through positive reinforcement.
You will continually seek to improve yourself and your processes to ensure we are able to operate effectively and efficiently with good time management and organisational skills.
- Promoting SAFETY, QUALITY, COST, DELIVERY, PEOPLE and MORALE
- ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and Parafix QMS awareness
- Carry out inspection on Materials, Components and Products as well as data in support of the onsite manufacturing and QC/QA functions
- Use of quality tools (equipment/instruments) OGP Smart scope, Micrometer, Vernier, Tensile testing etc.
- Responsible for First-Off and Last Off inspection compliance of product against customer specification
- The recording of quality issues both internal and external
- QC Product Release inspection and document packs, including generating CofCs.
- Generating Inspection Reports
- Demonstrating and driving GMP/GDP at all times and ensuring compliance through observation and review
- The successful candidate will be involved in various audits as and when required
- You will need to identify out of specification as well as atypical results and trends
- The successful candidate will always seek best practice process and should share this to all relevant stakeholders
- Reporting quality anomalies to team leaders
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Adherence to H&S, Quality and Regulatory requirements
- To be always audit ready
- Any other task given to you by relevant stakeholder in order for you to be able to perform your role
- Ability to adopt a 'CAN DO' approach on a daily basis
- A strong communicator and influencer
- Ability to act quickly and decisively with an appreciation of the wider impacts of decision making
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Problem solving, action oriented, driving results
- Time management skills
- Listening skills
- Interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude and willing to learn
- Managing andmeasuring work
- Planning workload
- Priority setting
- Timely decision making
- Personal development
- Integrity andtrust
- Standing alone
5 GCSE's or equivalent at 9-4/A*- C, including GCSE maths and English or equivalent.Future prospects
To become a Quality ControlTechnician if a vacancy is available.