Full Time 37 hours per week
Through our Step In Apprenticeship Programme we have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking to recruit a new Business Administration Apprentice.
Starting in December, the duration of the Apprenticeship contract will be 18 months. Apprentices will work towards a Level 3 Business administrator / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education. This will be supported by a combination of training and practical work experience.
We offer a highly competitive starting salary of GBP18,198 per annum, 24.5 days holiday, flexible working arrangements and training.
Applicants should be:
* Keen to learn and motivated to succeed
* Interested in learning more about local government and how it might meet your future career aspirations
* Able to listen carefully and respond well to people
* Willing to provide excellent service to the people of Devon
* Of suitable academic ability i.e., minimum qualifications of grade C (4) GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
This is an extremely exciting time to join us as we are expanding our apprenticeship offer to invest in the future Council workforce. If you have the ambition, drive and qualities we are looking for, then apply for our Step In Apprenticeship Programme today!
Interviews week commencing 15/11/2021
For an informal discussion please call Rob Allen (recruiting manager) on (phone number removed)