Graduate Operations Assistant - GBP20,000-GBP25,000 + Benefits + Career Progression + Training + Great Working Environment!
Are you a school leaver/graduate who is looking to join a global expanding business?
Our client is a global name in the logistics industry. They have an excellent reputation & culture. Due to expansion & diversification, they are looking to add a Operations Assistant to their team.
Joining as a Operations Assistant, the role is to work from our client's Birchwood office. The role will be focused on Road, Ocean & Air logistics, as well as 3PL (third party logistics) work.
The role is 100% operations & administration focused - no sales and/or quoting.
As the Trainee Administrator, you will:
* Handle operations files right through from collection to delivery.
* Communicate with customers & arranging deliveries for transport
* Communicate with stakeholders & process freight through customs export process
* Build relationships with regular clients & internal stakeholders alike
* Work alongside a senior member of the team to process customer accounts
What We Are Looking For
To be the successful applicant for the Operations Assistant, you should have:
* A Level (or equivalent) education
* Be enthusiastic & a confident communicator
* Passionate to build a long term career
* Be organised and have the ability to manage a freight process from collections through to delivery
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships (internal & external)
* Ability to learn quickly and be adaptable.
Our client offers a leading training scheme & career progression. They are offering a starting salary of GBP20,000-GBP25,000 + yearly bonus for the Operations Assistant role.
You will also be given a one to one training program with an experienced logistics professional & a chance to learn many skills.
There is a real opportunity to progress with the business and further a logistics career