Hurst Pool are looking for full-time Lifeguards to join the team. NPLQ training can be provided during the October half term.
Your role will be varied and you will work across the leisure centre including pool side where you will lifeguarding and ensure the safety of our customers. We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
- Effective communication with other team members
- Equipment setups safely and on time
- Maintenance of company standards at all times
- Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
- Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
Training will be hosted by the nearby Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex (KT12 2JG).
As an apprentice with Hurst Pool (Places Leisure), you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be the Level 2 Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship.