In 2012 our client launched a social messaging platform that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate Graduate / Junior Developer to bring their product to these new markets and help enhance this already successful company!
All Graduate / Junior Developer positions come with the following benefits:
- 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
- Flexible working hours
- An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
- GBP10'000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
- 4 days a month innovative time.
- Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
- Summer BBQs.
- Birthday bonus package - including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Richard Gibson at Noir.
Location: London / Remote
Salary: GBP35 - GBP50k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits