Graduate EA to CEO - Tech start upCanary Wharf - with WFH daysPermanentGBP26,000 - GBP28,000 Benefits + Bonus
A rapidly growing start-up is looking for a proactive executive assistant to join their successful team to support a dynamic CEO and founder. WHAT YOU'LL DO
This is a busy EA role with lots of variety, so you'll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative! Typical duties include:
WHO YOU ARE
- Extensive diary management
- Minute-taking at meetings
- Expense management
- Proofreading critical documents
- Working on projects
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
To be successful, you will have one to two years' experience in a similar admin/PA/EA role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- 1-2 years' experience as a PA
- Experience in tech start up would be preferred
- Strong education, ideally degree level.
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Proactive nature
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to GBP28k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus.
This a really interesting role where you'll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.