A market-leading GBP1.3 billion group, known for being the premier league in their sector, are looking for business-minded and target-driven graduates to join their businesses across the North West. Selling a wide range of electrical products sourced from leading manufacturers, you'll be joining a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful.
The business you'll be joining is the UK's leading distributor of branded electrical equipment to trade and industry. With over 4,000 employees across the UK, they believe their people are their greatest and most valuable asset. Their team deliver excellent customer service and product solutions to a broad customer base ranging from small local 'one-man-band' electricians to large multi-national mechanical and electrical contracting companies.
As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Learn about key areas of the business, market and the company's product range which includes lighting, cabling, wiring accessories, control and automation, ventilation, water heating, emergency lighting and fire detection and security access control, to name a few.
- Complete a professional sales qualification which will equip you with all of the tools and skills needed to thrive in a successful sales career.
- Build strong relationships with and deliver excellent customer service to new and existing B2B clients.
- Manage current sales accounts, spot opportunities for growth and maximise profitability.
- Quickly progress to Area Sales Manager level with salary increases and a company car.
All of this should prepare you for a Business Manager position - becoming your own boss and being responsible for running your own multi-million-pound operation within the group.
The package for this graduate sales and business management role includes:
- A starting salary of GBP23,000 - GBP25,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Company car (upon progression to field sales role)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to progress quickly and build a successful career
To be successful in this Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate ideally with some sales or customer service experience
- Passionate about pursuing a career in business management within a sales environment
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Please note: While this role is for the business' Manchester location, there are graduate opportunities available across the North West (including Stockport, Bury, Rochdale, Liverpool, St. Helens, Blackpool, Kendal, Blackburn, Burnley and Preston) and we welcome applications from graduates across the region.
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!