My client, a leading providing of solutions within the water industry are seeking a Graduate Engineer to join their Technical Proposals team in South Bristol.
Graduate Engineer responsibilities
- Producing design proposals / quotations.
- Providing Technical Support including drawing requests.
- Approval of orders, including technical checks to ensure the correct unit is manufactured to specification
- Development of documentation to support the positioning of our products in terms of current guidelines and legislation
Graduate Engineer Experience and Qualifications
- Engineering Qualification (HND or greater)
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite
- AutoCAD / Inventor / SolidWorks experience, able to modify existing drawings.r.
- Concise, conscientious, organised with good writing skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Fluent English - written & verbal