Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group that has been established for over 15 years and employs over 150 people from our offices in the centre of Ipswich.
Since 2011, Sanctuary has won, or been shortlisted for, several major business awards. In 2017 we collected no less than six awards including the EADT Business of Year and three national industry awards. And this year, we've already won the most sought-after title in our sector 'Best Public and Third Sector Recruitment Agency' at The Recruiter Awards.
Our modern office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, table tennis, mini basketball, table football and an indoor picnic area. We offer a fun, vibrant atmosphere where everyone is welcomed.
We're savvy enough to recognise that it's the people who make our organisation work and that's why we invest in all our staff, to help them develop inspiring and enjoyable careers.
We can also offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our plans to be the UK's largest health and social care recruitment company.
Working within the compliance team you'll be responsible for ensuring candidates meet the safeguarding requirements of our clients to allow them to go into roles dealing with vulnerable people across the Health and Social Care sectors.
IT Support Apprentice
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- General desktop support
- Spec'ing / Ordering of hardware and software where required
- Hardware and Software installation + Upgrades
- Setting up new users and closing down old accounts
- Management of Printers
- Backup Recovery
- Understanding of all new software
- Manage Wireless Network
- Dealing with queries through the IT ticket board
- Setting up desks
- Out of hours work (if required)
- Supporting offsite users and our office in Wales
- Setting up and managing mobile phones for the company
- IT Assest Management
- Good Team working and communication skills.
- Polite and amiable approach to colleagues and external customers.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Flexible and adaptable.