The Role: Our client is a growing legal/tax intelligence specialist providing unrivalled conference and publications to the legal industry. As a graduate sales executive, you will support solicitors and legal professionals to spot market trends and make the right decisions by providing subscriptions to market insights. You will need to be a confident and effective communicator as well as someone who can consult with director level clients. You will have full ownership of the sales process with the role consisting of initial discovery calls, setting demos, organising trials and ultimately writing proposals and closing.
The Company: This company provide premium content and analysis to provide companies with the tools to help them succeed. Considered, measured and quietly confident are important traits in this business. They are part of a GBP6billion company group, have been established since 1818 and are market leaders!
As a Graduate Sales Executive, who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You want to kick start your career in sales and are a fantastic relationship builder
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no "I" in "team", but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team's success.
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- GBP24,000 Basic
- GBP12k OTE
- 5 days holiday
- Great pensions contributions
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Get fantastic commercial exposure
- Manage and grow existing accounts
- Work alongside more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!