Job title: Graduate Sales Analyst
Location: South Ruislip
Salary: GBP26-32k basic salary/ + OTE
Our client are a global marketing and technology company, with over 2,000 employees worldwide. They are now looking to further grow their team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create and manage lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
As a Graduate Sales Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across multiple verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary between clients, prospects and colleagues, you'll be responsible for managing and growing the business in a sustained and profitable manner for the long-term.
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop.The Package:
What we're looking for:
- GBP26-32k basic salary (depending on experience)
- Fantastic OTE taking your Y1 total earnings higher
- Excellent progression opportunities across a variety of departments
- Fun, modern offices
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- Dynamic and team- orientated culture with regular socials and nights out
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension contributions
- Educated to degree level
- Analytical, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of e-commerce and networking technologies is highly desirable
- Driven and ambitious
- A team player, who can also work autonomously
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.