- To answer incoming telephone calls and direct calls to members of staff as appropriate
- To accurately log initial enquiries relating to all courses and provide an initial response to customers as agreed
- To act as a first point of contact for customers as delegated by the Centre Manager, managing relevant enquiries and positively promoting the image of the training cenetre
- To contribute to decisions about marketing and sales strategies for Skills Training Centre services to maximise income and maximise utilisation of all resources
- To ensure that computer systems provide accurate and up-to-date information relating to all of your Sales activities
- Be responsible for following up initial responses and previous enquiries as appropriate to help ensure good customer service and maximise sales potential
- Provide guidance to customers where appropriate, in relation to the selection, design and suitability of training courses & qualification schemes to meet their needs.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft skills
- Ideal candidate will be GCSE with atleast grade 4 in Maths and English
- GCSE / A Levels / Graduate
- The candidate has prospects to be employed as full time employee after completion of the apprenticeship.