- To answer incoming telephone calls and direct calls to members of staff as appropriate
- To accurately log initial enquiries relating to all courses and provide an initial response to customers as agreed
- To act as a first point of contact for customers as delegated by the Centre Manager, managing relevant enquiries and positively promoting the image of NTC
- To contribute to decisions about marketing and sales strategies for Skills Training Centre services to maximise income and maximise utilisation of all resources
- To ensure that computer systems provide accurate and up-to-date information relating to all of your Sales activities
- Be responsible for following up initial responses and previous enquiries as appropriate to help ensure good customer service and maximise sales potential
- Provide guidance to customers where appropriate, in relation to the selection, design and suitability of training courses & qualification schemes to meet their needs.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Previous experience is a strong advantage in a similar role, but above all it is the personality
- You will be provided with training and help in every task you are undertaking.
- Good communication and sales skills.
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade 4 (equivalent to a C) or above is desired.
Things to consider
- The employer is looking for the Apprentice to transition into a full-time member of staff.
- Location: London
- Additional Benefits: Sales incentive.