We are recruiting for a high energy and potential Business Analyst Apprentice to join our technology (IT) team.
What we expect from the Business Analyst joining our team:
- Help to plan, manage, and drive for the future in line with our goals and roadmap
- Spanning across multiple projects, you will be able to manage your time effectively and engage with stakeholders at all stages throughout the project
- You will be a dedicated and driven individual who is eager to learn
- You will demonstrate an excellent understanding of the way our business works and the sector we operate in, as you'll be helping us to develop our functions, services and products to meet our goals with internal and external stakeholders
About the Role:
- Involved in requirements analysis, process flows and documentation throughout all aspects of the software lifecycle
- Conducting user acceptance testing
- Engagement with all stakeholders within a project(s) to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Serving as a middle person between stakeholders and users
- Creating process flow diagrams and visual documentation
- Creating functional specifications for new and existing systems and processes
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Updating/Implementing business processes
We are truly committed to the professional and personal development of our employees and we have every intention to support a permanent opportunity upon successful completion of your apprenticeship.
You will be supported by an experienced member of our tech team, be exposed to the variety of projects we have in place and work closely with the rest of the company. This Level 4 apprenticeship scheme will enable you to develop on your technical skills and give you the necessary commercial practical experience to supplement your qualification.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- A degree of technical understanding/skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and driven
- An interest in business
- An interest in technology
- A basic understanding of agile development
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.Future prospects
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.